Monday, June 5, 2017

Dulcimer Storm Intro

At the weekend fruit stand at Newpark Mall, Newark, California I found Paul playing fingerstyle on the Appalachian/Mountain Dulcimer. I have one and have enjoyed tinkering around with it. Paul has a pick-up and several foot pedal gizmos. He played Celtic sounding tunes.

I have been playing and blogging for the baritone ukulele for the last 8 years. My main blog is Humble Baritonics which supports the baritone ukulele community in many ways. I created a new site called The Bad-Ass Baritone Ukulele which is a playlist of talented players that I have watched over the years. I expect this to grow.

Dulcimer Storm is going to follow much the same format as Humble Baritonics but may also contain some great playlists as well. Thanks to Paul for warming up my interest in the Dulcimer.

Paul is a composite ukulele maker in 
San Francisco, Blackburn Ukuleles.

No comments:

Post a Comment